Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Announcements

We Must Adapt...

Hello fellow monsterplayers,I think it is time to say what we have all been thinking. PvMP has taken a heavy downturn on Laurelin. We have the proliferation of ranged dps, lag, bugs/rollbacks, and the complete and utter domination of freepside res...
Small Mech Warrior 6y
Mech Warrior11228Small Mech Warrior 6y
Announcements

Mid-Month Training (Feb 2011)

The second Mid Month training.Time: 6:30 GMTDay: February 15, 2011I'll be overseeing the next KA training day.Discussion ThreadSign-UpsPrimary Focus:Raid/Group setups and coordinationMacros/CallsDoF Challenge (Massive Morrovail pull - Challenge fo...
Small Mech Warrior 6y
Mech Warrior11535Small Mech Warrior 6y
Announcements

Upcoming Events

Hello Karn Aanug and fellow PvMPers!I'm pleased to announce that we are going to try and plan out our events for the entire year of 2011. At the moment the Day of the Dying Sun is planned out for the entire year. Unless I get a good suggestion I d...
Small Mech Warrior 6y
Mech Warrior11345Small Mech Warrior 6y
Announcements

Full Tribe Meeting Part 2

Hey Karn Aanug!It's time to finish what we started with a second full tribe meeting.The first was a huge success. We made some great decisions; some of which haven't yet gone into full effect.Meet Time: 6:30 GMTDate: 11th January 2011I am working...
Small Mech Warrior 6y
Mech Warrior139Small Mech Warrior 6y
Announcements

Full Tribe Meeting

Hello Karn Aanug,On December 19th, 2010 there will be a full tribe meeting. The Meeting will start at 1pm or very close when most are online.The meeting will allow the tribe to get together, make some decisions, and kill some freeps. >:)There a...
Small Mech Warrior 6y
Mech Warrior130Small Mech Warrior 6y
Announcements

Day of the Dying Sun

Day of the Dying Sun - (DDS)DDS Goal - 21 Nov 2010 - Suggest an optional goal for the day.Starting this week, every Sunday will be dedicated to PvMP. It already seems to look up with many freep groups signing on.Since Karn Aanug is one of the only...
Small Mech Warrior 6y
Mech Warrior11307Small Mech Warrior 6y
Announcements

The End of Arador

The War goes well for the fiends of the Dark Lord. But there is a mustering of Free People, whose hearts weep for their late Chief Arador.Dispatch of them on Sunday October 24th, 2010.We swarm their ineptuous rabble at 6pm GMT. Arrive early for t...
Small Mech Warrior 6y
Mech Warrior11329Small Mech Warrior 6y
Announcements

The Eye Calls

Sauron calls forth his legions Sunday September 5th, 2010.We form up in Laurelin's Ettenmoors at ~6:30pm GMT | ~7:30pm BST.The Dark Army marches on soon after![vimeo]http://www.vimeo.com/13975076[/vimeo] Event Teaser Video by Brunt.Event Ended: O...
Small Mech Warrior 6y
Mech Warrior21716Small **Admin** 6y
Announcements

Karn Aanug's Killing Spree

When: Saturday the 31th of July, at 8 PM GMTWhat: - KA+friends, fighting lots and lots and lots and lots of freeps^^ - Harmonizer calls for a tribe meeting. I would prefer as many of you to attend as possible. Go to discussion thread for more.for ...
Small **Admin** 6y
**Admin**122Small **Admin** 6y
Announcements

PvMP Reinvigoration Event

Hello Karn Aanug,Khandaris and I will be doing a joint operation in organizing a PvMP event in a few weeks.At the moment I am looking for dependable leaders, people who have a very low chance of flaking on event day. (Around 3-4 weeks from now)Let...
Small Mech Warrior 6y
Mech Warrior123Small Mech Warrior 6y
Announcements

Champions of the Moors: Thinning the Horde

Champions of the Moors: Thinning the Horde EventLocation: LaurelinDate: Friday 2nd JulyTime: 8pm UK TimeKarn Aanug will be organizing against the Champion Event. We will be needing a solid defense! Join up for the fun.Creeps, sign up with a commen...
Small Mech Warrior 7y
Mech Warrior11429Small Mech Warrior 7y
Announcements

Welcome to Karn Aanug's Website

Hello and Welcome to Karn Aanug's website. Also an unofficial home to Laurelin's PvMPers.Feel free to browse our website and use it to the fullest. Some Features: Plan + advertise events. For KA and/or the Public. Countdown to the most recent inco...
Small Mech Warrior 7y
Mech Warrior11108Small Mech Warrior 7y