Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Announcements

Incoming Site Changes

Hey KA!As you may know the site is undergoing some development, and I'm looking for suggestions and review on the process.I'm starting to incorporate a bit of CSS into the site to make it a bit more solid.I'm experimenting with various colors to a...
Small Mech Warrior 3y
Mech Warrior1952Small Mech Warrior 3y
Announcements

Secret Gabe's Apprentice

Please see Sadtwigs post below regarding Gabe's Apprentice:http://karn-aanug.com/forum_threads/1627700?post=8837317#forum_post_8837317Small Xmas Event in Gw2 for those interested.
Small Grugnug 3y
Grugnug120Small Grugnug 3y
Announcements

"Videos"

Hello everyoneJust a quick note, i have put the videos section of the website back up and look forward to all your submissions. If you have any troubles with it please contact me.All the bestGrugnug
Small Grugnug 4y
Grugnug137Small Grugnug 4y
Announcements

KA's Schedule

Karn Aanug's schedule, all times GMT:Tuesday: Make money = 4-7pm PvE farm / Dungeon Guild Mission = Guild Bounty 7pm GMT After Bounty Work on Builds Thursday: WvW in Red BL = 4+ pm WvW break (stretch/eat) = 7pm GMT Guild Meet = 7:30 pm GMT inside...
Small Mech Warrior 4y
Mech Warrior144Small Mech Warrior 4y
Announcements

WvW and KA

Its time for us to kick down the doors to WvW. Our goal is to have a more influential presence with more successful incursions, besides the usual Sunday's and Thursdays. To do this, we need a healthy balance of WvW without burning out, on money an...
Small Mech Warrior 4y
Mech Warrior11993Small Mech Warrior 4y
Announcements

Guild Emblem Contest

Hello Karn Aanug!As you know we are saving up to get that first compendium to make our lives infinitely rich and smoother in WvW and PvE.You can see our progress here.While striving to this goal, to inspire a bit of friendly competition and allow ...
Small Mech Warrior 5y
Mech Warrior190Small Mech Warrior 5y
Announcements

Notice: Guild Migration to Piken Square!

We have decided to transfer from Far Shiverpeaks to Piken Square for queuing reasons.Everyone who can, please transfer to Piken Square. There are no limitations.. you can get into WvW immediately.We have lost all our Guild upgrades and influence.....
Small Mech Warrior 5y
Mech Warrior53622Small Crump 5y
Announcements

First Official Guild Meeting

Time: 8pm GMT/KAtime (13:00 server & 10:00 PM/22:00 EU central)Location: Lions ArchDay: Thursday 30th August ( Today! :B )What you need to bring: Mumble! and Guild Wars 2. >:)Welcome to GW2!If you have been able to log in with prepurchase o...
Member avatar small Brunt 5y
Brunt42442Small Mech Warrior 5y
Announcements

Guild Wars 2 Headstart

People whom have pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 will be given early access from the 25th August, Midnight PST (Harmo Time), Karn Aanug will be rolling on the Far Shiverpeaks server.If you will be here for the launch then it would be a good idea to joi...
Small Grugnug 5y
Grugnug11465Small Grugnug 5y
Announcements

Release Date!

28 August 2012Pre-purchase at http://www.guildwars2.com Pre-purchase gives early access on the 25th of August to release (no wipe).
Small Famous 5y
Famous74237Small Crump 5y
Announcements

A Revolution

Welcome Everyone, There has been a revolution and realization against LotRO as many of us are leaving to a far better game, Guild Wars 2. We have surpassed the ceiling of excellence within the confines of Lotro. We have perfected Strategy, Teamwor...
Small Mech Warrior 5y
Mech Warrior11317Small Mech Warrior 5y
Announcements

www.karn-aanug.com

Hello everyone, as per agreed in the last Karn Aanug meeting, i am officially launching www.karn-aanug.com. This (.shivtr.com) website will stay as a backround website, although the website while i am leading the tribe will now be www.karn-aanug.c...
Small Grugnug 5y
Grugnug22000Small Niriuf 5y
Announcements

A Red Dawn

As most of you have read I will be away for a while, however I do not expect KA to falter in my absence. KA has been around since the beggining of the game. As a recruit member or officer of KA you should be proud to have that KA tag.KA is not jus...
Small Grugnug 5y
Grugnug253Small Murgen Templar 5y
Announcements

Inauguration of our new Leader

Maggots, listen up!Karn Aanug will officially have a new leader! The leader will be inaugurated on Sunday (18th of December - 19.30 GMT) during a ceremony in Gramsfoot.EventOur last leader, Kepnak, has disappeared for unknown reasons a while ago. ...
Small Niriuf 5y
Niriuf456Member avatar small Grimmjaw 5y
Announcements

Turbine Account Security Issue

UPDATED information by Sapience:Read the full updated information from Forum Status Update thread.Original post:There might be a security issue with the Turbine accounts so it's highly recommended that people change their passwords. Turbine forums...
Small Morgatai 5y
Morgatai126193Small Niriuf 5y
Announcements

KA Announcements

Few bits of news:- We are currently recruiting, especially Defilers. Application requirements remain the same, please contact one of the active officers listed to the right with any questions.- PvMP Sundays will be returning starting this weekend ...
Small Kepnak 6y
Kepnak11316Small Kepnak 6y
Announcements

Full Tribe Meet - (12/6/2011)

Greetings Karn Aanug,We will have an important tribe meeting in June to discuss a few changes and the direction of Karn Aanug. See you there!Time: 6pm GMTDate: Sunday June 12, 2011Topics: Leadership PvMP Sundays Mumble KA grouping Recruitment KA ...
Small Mech Warrior 6y
Mech Warrior83859Small Niriuf 6y
Announcements

Karn Aanug Dar Narbugud Raid 23.4.2011

Hello, On our last tribe meeting we discussed about the possibility of doing a PvE raid with people from Karn Aanug. This idea is now going live and we will hit the Dar Narbugud on Easter Saturday 23rd of April 6pm GMT. Setup:- 2 tanks- 2-3 healer...
Small Morgatai 6y
Morgatai538Small Mech Warrior 6y
Announcements

Announcements (March 18, 2011)

Hey all, just some quick announcements for those out of the loop.Recruitment:Warg applications will be put on hold on odd months and open on even months with the additional requirements of:- All good maps- Must be rank 5+Other classes remain the s...
Small Mech Warrior 6y
Mech Warrior11376Small Mech Warrior 6y
Announcements

Champions of the Moors: Negotiations (12-03-11 @ 20.00 - Laurelin)

Hey Monsterplayers!Don't miss the upcoming champion raid!Date: March 12, 2011.Time: 8pm GMTWe had a great time previously. Least when I was around. 8)Lets get our perfect raid setup going and put up one hell of a melee battle with these guys!Becau...
Small Mech Warrior 6y
Mech Warrior11309Small Mech Warrior 6y